Visiting Guidelines at Fair Haven
Visiting loved ones during the pandemic is guided by Provincial and Local Public Health Officers. The rules and guidelines may change to accommodate community or Care Home needs.
Fair Haven values the integral role families play in the life of residents and is committed to encouraging safe visitations as much as possible.
OCTOBER 12 UPDATE:
- Visitors who do not demonstrate that they are either partially or fully vaccinated will not be able to enter a facility (excluding children under 12 years or those with an approved medical exemption);
- Visitors are required to show proof of vaccination prior to entry, including if only to pass through the facility to access an outdoor space;
- Visitors must adhere to the following measures until they are confirmed as fully vaccinated:
- Wear a medical mask for the duration of the visit
- Undergo rapid testing at the point of entry to the facility (excluding those under 12 years)
- If the rapid test result is positive, the visitor must not enter the facility. Facility staff should strongly recommend the visitor arrange to have a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test through public health.
- Visitors must demonstrate they are fully vaccinated to enter a facility (excluding children under 12 years or those with an approved medical exemption)
VISITING HOURS ARE:
10 a.m. – 12 p.m. by appointment only
12 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. open visitation